Privacy

If your name has been mentioned on any of the posts of this blog and you would like to have it omitted or removed, please contact me directly. --- Adriana Trevino

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Social Media


Update as of 10-15-2018 -- The case has been dismissed by both parties.  As we have agreed to move forward, the dismissed case will remain confidential.

----

Today, while doing some research for my book, I decided to go and check Victor Alfieri's twitter account to see if I could find something that would help tell the story. I realized that he had not posted anything since last year. That hairbrush incident in December must have really affected his ability to write.

I remember visiting his twitter account back in the summer of 2012 because he and his attorney were ignoring all our communication when we were trying to set up the depositions. I heard from a friend of mine that he was in Italy. Then through his twitter account I learned that he was back in LA when on August 1, 2012, he posted "Back in LA."

He apparently went back to Italy to go collect receipts for expenditures that he had not provided me. He also went to Italy to get affidavits from cast and crew stating that they had not been abused or harassed and that there had been no conflict on set during the filming of "Looking for Clarissa."

Ok, I am looking at all his tweets right now. Let's have some fun and read some of what he posted during this Trevino-Alfieri Saga.

  • September 27, 2011, right after the scandal had hit TMZ he tweeted, "All Good in the Hood..."
  • October 3, 2011, "Thanks for all your love and support. V" Aww poor Victor.
  • December 14, 2011, "If you're kind & honest, people may accuse you of ulterior motives, just to destroy what you built. Still, we must be good, kind and honest!" This is a great tweet. Honest? Kind? He surely showed his honesty and kindness when he took my money and used it to hire an attorney to sue me making false scandalous allegations about me. 
  • July 11, 2012, "Who really knows me..matter..who doesn t know me..don t matter."
  • July 23, 2012, "Moving on...without looking back."
  • August 1, 2012, "Back in LA." 
  • August 2, 2012, "Thanks to my friends in La for their support and love. :-) " Poor Victor, he was getting ready to be deposed. He had suffered so much... but at least he had someone to pay for all the legal fees... ME!
  • August 5, 2011, "No matter how hard I get hit... i m still standing.. I m here.. Bring it on."
  • August 11, 2012, "Anyone can walk into my life and say they love me. It takes someone special to stay there and prove it" He wrote this only a couple of days before my deposition. Interesting... and let's read the next one from the same day.
  • August 11, 2012, "True love is a promise made in the heart...silent unbreakable by distance and unchangeable by time..." I told him many times that I loved him, and that it was true love... I wonder if he was unconsciously sending this message to me so I would break down during my deposition.
  • August 14, 2012, During my deposition, Victor Alfieri was sitting at the table where I was being questioned and he was tweeting away... He declared this day the happiest day of his life because he probably thought I would be afraid of him and would not dare to tell the truth.




  • August 22, 2012, "Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down." Just 2 days after we had mediation. Our mediation went surprisingly well. He made promises that, of course, he eventually did not keep.
  • September 7, 2012, "Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway." Clearly Alfieri's philosophy, after claiming we were very CLOSE friends during his deposition, he can still not explain why he did what he did to me.
  • September 10, 2012, "When things are difficult I excel..."  I would probably reword it to, "When it comes to outwitting, skillfully taking other people's money and telling brilliant and creative stories, I excel..."

And now come the tweets after I started this blog.

  • January 18, 2013, "After filming....Victor Alfieri, Joel Moody, Clark James Gable...In Italy [attached video]. Why did he wait almost two years to post the video?
  • January 22, 2013. Victor actually wrote very nice quotes. It is too bad that he acts the opposite way. Victor was probably trying to use these quotes to show that he was not the person I was writing about on my blog. I do admit that these quotes hold profound truth and integrity.


Our life experience on this planet is just like attending school. We come here to learn and grow personally and spiritually. Before our birth, we willingly enroll in "earth" school. We come to this world with a personal curriculum that we are to fulfill. People we encounter in our lives become our teachers, our classmates and our students. 

The challenges and obstacles we encounter are tests. Those people that we perceive as enemies are our boot camp trainers who offer us the greatest opportunity to strengthen our core values and push us to the limit... to fight for what we believe in. Although we are all here on our own personal individual journey, what one single person does affects the whole humanity. Let's help one another fulfill our curriculum so we can graduate from this wonderful school called LIFE.


Disclaimer – As of October 15, 2018, all legal issues have been resolved. This resolution was reached during arbitration. There are no pending issues related to fraud or theft. The resolution was mutually agreeable. There will be no more posts written about this story.


No comments:

Post a Comment