Privacy

If your name has been mentioned on any of the posts of this blog and you would like to have it omitted or removed, please contact me directly. --- Adriana Trevino

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Looking for My Mother

May 10, 2014, Cancun Mexico

Five years ago, in 2014, my sister and I took our mother to Cancun to celebrate mother's day (picture above).  I would have never imagined that just a couple of years later, we would be in a horrible devastating legal and personal battle to simply talk to my mother.

Today is March 2, 2019.  I have not seen my mom since August 2017. I don't know where she is, if she is okay.... or if she is still alive.  It is not due to a lack of effort to try to find her.  My sister Karla and I have done everything we can to see her and talk to her. We have encountered wall, after wall... But we are not giving up.

These new posts and chapter of "The Trevino Story" blog will be dedicated to my mother. Please follow the story as I share some details that might help lead to her and to the true reason behind her disappearance.

-------------------

Hace cinco años, en 2014, mi hermana y yo llevamos a nuestra madre a Cancún para celebrar el día de las madres (foto arriba).  Nunca me hubiera imaginado que solamente un par de años después, estaríamos en una devastadora batalla legal y personal para simplemente hablar con mi madre.

Hoy es 2 de marzo, 2019.  No he visto a mi mamá desde agosto 2017.  No sé dónde está, si está bien... o si todavía está viva.  No es por falta de esfuerzo para tratar de encontrarla.  Mi hermana Karla y yo hemos hecho todo lo que hemos podido para verla y hablar con ella.  Hemos encontrado barrera, tras barrera... Pero no nos daremos por vencidas.

Estos nuevos posts y capítulo del blog "The Trevino Story" serán dedicados a mi madre.  Sigan la historia mientras comparto algunos detalles que pudieran llevar hasta ella y hasta la verdadera razón de su desaparición.





No comments:

Post a Comment