Privacy

If your name has been mentioned on any of the posts of this blog and you would like to have it omitted or removed, please contact me directly. --- Adriana Trevino

Friday, December 6, 2013

IMDb




Update as of 10-15-2018 -- The case has been dismissed by both parties.  As we have agreed to move forward, the dismissed case will remain confidential.

----

IMDb - "the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content."

I remember what a big deal Victor would make about being listed and having credits on IMDb. He would quickly check anybody's name there. He would say that if it was not listed on IMDb, then it was not legitimate film or tv work. When I would come to his apartment to visit him, I would often see him checking his profile on IMDb. I also remember that he would regularly post his personal IMDb link on his facebook wall to have people click on it and increase his popularity rank.

The movie "Looking for Clarissa" is finally listed on IMDb. Here's the link imdb - looking for clarissa. And here's my own IMDb page IMDb - Adriana Trevino.  It is strange that I was not notified of this. Alfieri's personal assistant must be too busy to keep me informed of such developments.

At least I now know that Alfieri has the intention to distribute the movie. He is probably very proud of himself and believes he is finally a filmmaker. I have my own opinion. I will reserve it for now... What I can say is that my opinion of Alfieri as a filmmaker is directly related to his behavior and actions. An egocentric person who believes he does not need anybody's input, will act in a similar way when working as a filmmaker. A person who deceives, lies, manipulates on a personal level will do the same in any business endeavor of which he becomes part.

Making a film requires the work, input and collaboration of many. It is truly a group effort. Everyone's role is essential, as every organ and cell in our body is necessary to keep us healthy, complete... and alive.

I have learned that we are not meant to travel in this life on our own. We are meant to share our journey with others. Our actions, even if apparently insignificant, affect the whole universe, as we are all connected.  It is a fact that if we want to create something, we need to reach out. An experience, a goal, a dream can only become real if it is shared with others.


Disclaimer – As of October 15, 2018, all legal issues have been resolved. This resolution was reached during arbitration. There are no pending issues related to fraud or theft. The resolution was mutually agreeable. There will be no more posts written about this story.


No comments:

Post a Comment