Privacy

If your name has been mentioned on any of the posts of this blog and you would like to have it omitted or removed, please contact me directly. --- Adriana Trevino

Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Official Trailer

Update as of 10-15-2018 -- The case has been dismissed by both parties.  As we have agreed to move forward, the dismissed case will remain confidential.

----

On October 31, 2013, I received an email from the "PA" with a link to the trailer of the film I financed.

The name of the film was changed from "Looking for Clara" to "Looking for Clarissa."  The story is indeed based on true facts. The sights and locations are also real - no built movie sets. The scary scenes have authenticity because they were more real than anyone could imagine. I was there. I saw what happened. I can attest to that. Go to Safety Violations and Abuse On Set.

If you have been reading this blog, you know that what happened behind the scenes.... what became the Trevino-Alfieri Story is far more interesting than the story contained in this movie - mainly because it continues to unfold.

As far as my book goes, it is almost finished. We are still working on the script. I can assure you that the book and movie based on the Trevino-Alfieri Story will be both entertaining and inspiring.

We all know that it takes time to write a meaningful book and produce a quality movie. For now, I leave you with the official trailer of the film "Looking for Clarissa." ENJOY!








Disclaimer – As of October 15, 2018, all legal issues have been resolved. This resolution was reached during arbitration. There are no pending issues related to fraud or theft. The resolution was mutually agreeable. There will be no more posts written about this story.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Adriana! You are an incredible woman. I can see you keep succeeding in all your endeavors. Can't wait to read your book. I am sure you will make it available in various languages ;-)
    Love ya!
    More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Adriana! You are an incredible woman. I can't wait to read your book and watch the movie. I am sure you will translate the book in various languages ;-)

    ReplyDelete