Privacy

If your name has been mentioned on any of the posts of this blog and you would like to have it omitted or removed, please contact me directly. --- Adriana Trevino

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Personal Assistants - People We Trust

Update as of 10-15-2018 -- The case has been dismissed by both parties.  As we have agreed to move forward, the dismissed case will remain confidential.

-----


This post is dedicated to Alfieri's PAs: C.R. and the "temp."

I first heard from C.R. on January 8, 2013 when Alfieri and I stopped communicating.  C.R. introduced herself or himself as Alfieri's PA (either Production Assistant or Personal Assistant) and offered to meet me in person to deliver the latest cut of the movie. We agreed to meet on Saturday, January 12th at 3 pm at the Coffee Bean on Sunset Blvd.

I was curious to meet Victor's assistant. When I arrived at the Coffee Bean, there was a young man waiting for me there. I asked if he was the assistant but he told me. "I am Victor's friend." To what I responded, "Oh, I'm sorry..." I really meant it. I was sorry that he was Victor's friend, as this young guy seemed to be a good person.... unaware of what type of person Alfieri really is.   I thought that I sounded rude so I added, "I am sorry I am a few minutes late."

This C.R. person continued communicating with me until July of this year. After that, this PA, C.R. did not sign off any of the emails.  Why? Because Alfieri has never had a PA. He is hiding behind an imaginary assistant to avoid confronting me. In a way, back then I didn't blame him for doing so. If that was the only way he felt safe to communicate with me, then that was ok. Young children also have their "imaginary" friends, don't they?

More recently, I confronted Alfieri and asked him to simply admit that there was no personal assistant. It seemed childish to continue playing that game. He completely ignored my words.

What Alfieri seems to forget is that I know his writing style too well. I know the way he structures his emails. I know how he underlines complete paragraphs typed in bold italics. Who does that???? The only person I know who does that is Alfieri.

Moreover, Alfieri's grammar and spelling mistakes are easy to spot. Because he is Italian, he has a hard time with the "s" and plural nouns.  He adds the "s' to nouns that generally are not written as plural, such as " chewing gum," "legal action," "documentation."  And it is not that it is horribly wrong, but it is clear that a native English speaker would not make such mistakes.

A Personal Assistant With Access to EVERYTHING!


During his deposition, Victor Alfieri claimed that I was his personal assistant. His personal assistant?  He claimed that I had access to his phone, his computer, his email.... access to everything!  The reason why he said that was because he had no way to explain the very personal text and email messages between the two of us. He refused to be held accountable for any message that would suggest we had an intimate relationship.

Didn't he accuse me of harassing him and of being a relentless "fan" obsessed with him?  So, if I were so obsessed with him, why would he trust me with his phone and computer?

Another version he gave during his deposition was that I was a VERY good friend, a friend who was always there for him. So, if we were such close friends, why would he accuse me of harassing him? Wouldn't a friend tell another friend about it??

None of his stories adds up. They actually contradict one another. He does deserve credit on the great effort he puts into creating this brilliant imaginative tales.

Watch the following video, "Premeditation" if you have not watched it yet.  Alfieri suggests that I must have "texted" myself!


In a recent message that I sent to his "assistant," I confronted him.
Alfieri, why do you pretend to have a personal assistant? Like the personal assistant I was to you???? having access to your phone, computer, email and everything???? Be careful!!!! Your PA might get obsessed with you and start sending messages on your behalf... to herself (or himself)... or maybe there are 8 Alfieri impersonators still "out there."

It is my opinion that once he has created one of his "tales," Victor Alfieri cannot tell the truth. He starts believing his own lies. He immerses in his self-created fantasy. He even feels offended if you don't participate in it!

I decided to write this specific post about Personal Assistants because I do not want to pretend I don't see the truth.  I simply don't want to play this game with Alfieri anymore.

The past is in the past. Whatever happened to us cannot be changed. The only thing we can change is our attitude. Today we all have an opportunity to write a new story, a story based on truth and honesty.


Disclaimer – As of October 15, 2018, all legal issues have been resolved. This resolution was reached during arbitration. There are no pending issues related to fraud or theft. The resolution was mutually agreeable. There will be no more posts written about this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment