Privacy

If your name has been mentioned on any of the posts of this blog and you would like to have it omitted or removed, please contact me directly. --- Adriana Trevino

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Filming in Italy


What Happened in Italy?



(The previous trailer was made for entertainment purposes only)

Update as of 10-15-2018 -- The case has been dismissed by both parties.  As we have agreed to move forward, the dismissed case will remain confidential.

----------

Arrival in Italy 

I flew to Rome on May 17, 2011. The filming of the movie had already started a week prior to my arrival. I was anxious to be on set and see how everything was going.

Upon my arrival at the airport in Rome, I realized that the driver who was supposed to pick me up was not there. I had to wait close to two hours for him. I got to talk to Victor on the phone and he told me to give the driver 50 euros.... a tip? I thought.  Why would I tip him if I had been waiting for two hours!??

Calcata, Italy
The driver was extremely rude and refused to talk to me during the long 50-minute ride to Calcata. Although I knew Victor had an agreement with the transportation company for the production of our movie, I still gave the grumpy driver 50 euros. The only reason I mention this is because Victor, in his complaint, alleged that I increased the production budget by being driven around.

Calcata

Calcata is a medieval village on top of a mountain. It is a fortress. It is beautiful.

When I arrived on set I was greeted by Daniela, Victor's mother who was doing the make-up and some of the catering for the production. She was very nice to me. Little did I know that she had been given the duty of keeping me away from the set and making sure that I did not have any contact or conversations with the cast and/or crew.

The three lead actors seemed to be very happy to see me. They were talking to me non-stop. It was apparent to me that they wanted someone to listen to what they have been through. They did not disclose anything in particular that first day. They simply said that it was nice to be able to be connected with the real world through me... because I had just arrived.


The view from my bedroom window in Calcata, Italy

This was the amazing beautiful view I had from my bedroom. I also had a gigantic bathroom in the basement. In fact, the bathroom was bigger than the living room and kitchen together.  I was very pleased with my accommodations. Although I was physically exhausted and jet-lagged, I was truly happy to be reunited with my man... He did not feel the same way.




Disclaimer – As of October 15, 2018, all legal issues have been resolved. This resolution was reached during arbitration. There are no pending issues related to fraud or theft. The resolution was mutually agreeable. There will be no more posts written about this story.







5 comments:

  1. Love the trailer! I think you should take top billing, though. I'd like to see it be the Trevino-Alfieri story, and the heck with alphabetical placement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See my answer to your comment below.

      Delete
    2. I decided to change the name of my blog. You were not the only person who suggested this. It is true that it is my version of what happened.... My name should come first.

      Delete
  2. I thought of that. But he started the scandal... and story. He should get credit for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also giving credit to the 8 impersonators.They played a crucial part in this story. Unfortunately I have no pictures or footage of them.

    ReplyDelete