Privacy

If your name has been mentioned on any of the posts of this blog and you would like to have it omitted or removed, please contact me directly. --- Adriana Trevino

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Our Relationship - The Trevino Version - PART 1


My Version of How Our Relationship Developed


Victor and I met on line. Isn't this a common way for many people to meet nowadays? We started communicating on facebook around June 2009.  We had sporadic communication via instant messaging on facebook.

Victor contacted me via IM on Facebook on September 1st, 2009. This "chat" and telephone/skype conversation is very important because it has become the central point of evidence used during Victor's deposition. This chat/interaction is the subject in several of the videos I have posted - The Facebook Hacker and Amnesia, among others.

Victor did not expect me to have copies of the facebook chats. The best story he could come up with was the "hacker" explanation and the highly creative "8 Impostor Story." He could not simply admit that he had written those messages. He assures that he NEVER flirted with me. The hacker did!

Please go to "How We Met" to see more detailed information and proof of how we first started communicating and our first encounter in person.



June 2010

We became very close immediately after Victor and I met in person again in early June 2010. We started to communicate every single day, either by phone, text, email or skype. In fact, there was no day we did not communicate from that point on until our intimate relationship officially ended in mid June 2011.


Our relationship started as a flirtatious and sexual relationship and it developed into a more deep connection.

Close Friends

Our relationship was more than a close friendship, we were also lovers. It is true that Victor and I talked about our relationship several times and we did not have a "label" for it.

He confided in me about his financial situation, his house going on foreclosure and his bad experience with his ex-wife. We became very close. I offered to help him take care of some things, jokingly stating that I would act as a "personal assistant."  It was clear that I was not his assistant as I was the "qualified" business person with the financial means. I started developing deep feelings for Victor and wanted to help him as much as I could.

Inside Jokes

  • Left Hand - When we would lie in bed or cuddle, he would always take the right side and I would take the left. I could only hold him and "touch" him with my left hand. That is why he called me his "left hand" or his "lefty."  He would jokingly say that he would introduce me as Adriana, his left hand. And when people would say, "left hand? shouldn't it be the right hand? Why the left hand?" He would reply "Because she's very good with the left hand."  We laughed about this for months. During his deposition, my attorney mistakenly asked him if I had ever called HIM (Victor) my left hand or lefty. The question should have been, if he, Victor had ever called ME his left hand or lefty. Victor immediately answered that YES, that he had called me that because I was a woman - a man would be the right hand and the woman would be the left hand. He did not admit to any sexual connotation.
  • Ditto - Victor wrote a couple of lines for his script "Arturo Bond," where Arturo Bond and the sexy female agent had just had sex. She tells him "I love you," and he replies, "dildo" instead of "ditto."  For some reason, Victor thought this was funny and would say it to me constantly when I said "I love you" to him.  See text messages below.  That is why when the incident that made TMZ happened, when he sends me a picture of a "dildo," I actually thought that he was saying "I love you too." 
  • Church - To him being in church was being in the bathroom. You can imagine what "praying" was. I actually do not believe this is an inside joke. He used this joke with many people. It always made me laugh.

Business Partners

We were business partners from July 2010 until January 2011 when he withdrew his investment from the bank account.  When Victor and I became business partners, we opened a bank account together. We both had money invested in the account. We both have access to the money.  I felt safe that way.  Victor never touched the money that was in the bank account until we started pre-production of "Looking for Clara" in early 2011.


Beneficiary

I was traveling a lot back in 2010, and still am. I remember telling Victor that it would be horrible if I died and I could not help him finish his films. Around that time, I had also learned that because I had no family here in the United States, the bank would keep all my money if I died. It did not matter if I had a will or not, without an appointed POD (pay on death living in the US), my money would become the bank's, or the state's, as the banker assured me.  I then appointed Victor as my POD - "better him to keep my money if I died and not the bank" I thought. I knew I would not need the money if I were not alive.

During his deposition he acted surprised when my attorney asked him if he knew I had appointed him as my beneficiary. It is not true that he told me it was crazy.  He was pleased and said thank you. He also added, "but don't die... I want you around."

Lovers

Victor did tell me that he was not in the position to have a girlfriend - his financial situation was terrible and he did not trust women very much due to his last relationship. There was no misunderstanding there. So we did not label ourselves as "boyfriend-girlfriend."

However, he would say one thing and do another. He would say he loved me as a friend and five minutes later he would be taking me to bed and would be telling me how much he loved me... that we would build a production company and would always be together.

We were best friends, business partners and lovers.  In late December 2010, we had a conversation about our relationship. He said, "we cannot have sex anymore." I asked why. He replied, "because it is confusing you."  "Confusing me?" I replied - "I am not confused. I know where I stand in this relationship."  He then added... "then I am the one who is confused."

I respected how he felt. Although we decided not to have sex anymore, we did that day. I thought it would be the last time. I even cried in his arms while telling him that I would miss the closeness and intimacy we had developed. He held me and told me it was for the better.

I was ok with that decision. Victor and I still had a very strong friendship. I thought that we could continue developing the friendship and business relationship. I even wrote to him a long letter letting him know that our friendship would not change and I would still support his film projects.

Just a week later, Victor started kissing me and bringing me closer to him. He wanted sex. I asked him, "are you sure??" He said "yes." I remember asking him for two reasons.  First- we had decided not to be intimate anymore. And second - he was still hurting from a cracked rib.  We did not discuss the status of our relationship or intimacy after that incident. We resumed our sexual relationship.

Status of Film Projects

In early January 2011, we were not working on any film project. We did not have enough funds. It was not until February 2011, when I sold my condominium in Minnesota, that we could think of actually making a movie. I became the sole financier of "Looking for Clarissa" (formerly "Looking for Clara") and that is when our relationship took a sharp turn.

Please read "Our Relationship - The Trevino Version - PART 2""

See Text Messages Below.


Text Messages


Victor and I exchanged over 1000 text/email messages. I am only including a few of them on this post.

Friendship


In his original complaint, Victor does not even admit that we were friends. He claims that I am an obsessed fan. In his second version, the deposition, he assures that we were very close friends.





"BABY" "KISSES"

In his complaint he claims that I was harassing him by calling him "baby" and sending him "kisses." These are just some of the emails Victor sent to me where he addresses me as "baby" and sends me "kisses."

















Misunderstandings 

Like any other couple, Victor and I had small arguments. We were seeing each other frequently and were communicating daily, Every time I wanted to pull back and see him less often, he would accuse me of playing games or being "extreme" and dramatic.






Dinners

During his deposition Victor assured that we only had "business" meetings for lunch or dinner, that those lunch/dinners were never dates or personal.









How Much Time Did I Spend at His Apartment?

I spent full days at Victor's apartment. I would practically spend most of the time I was in Los Angeles with him. I would bring my computer and work from his home. We would have breakfast, lunch, dinner together. We would take naps, watch movies... just what couples do together.













Intimate/Sexual Relationship

Victor continues to deny that we ever had a sexual relationship, that he ever misled me or flirted with me. The following text messages prove that we were intimate. The messages exchanged are of a couple who are either intimate already or openly flirting.























No comments:

Post a Comment