Privacy

If your name has been mentioned on any of the posts of this blog and you would like to have it omitted or removed, please contact me directly. --- Adriana Trevino

Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Facts


Update as of 10-15-2018 -- The case has been dismissed by both parties.  As we have agreed to move forward, the dismissed case will remain confidential.



There have been many allegations made by both Victor and me. Many are based on assumptions, speculation or opinion. Some are completely false and defamatory. And other allegations are actually FACTS and have been corroborated with supporting evidence.

FACTS


  • Victor and I met in 2009. 
  • Our "intimacy" started in September 2009 and became a relationship in June 2010.
  • Our personal and professional relationship officially started in June 2010.
  • We communicated daily from June 2010 until mid-June 2011.
  • I told Victor about my feelings for him in August 2010.
  • I appointed Victor as my beneficiary in October 2010.
  • Mid March 2011, I loaned Victor $14,000 to save his California home from foreclosure.
  • "Looking for Clara" was filmed in Italy during the month of May 2011.
  • Victor and I had personal and professional problems during June and July 2011.
  • August 3, 2011 - I disclosed information about our intimate relationship to the production attorney and his manager.
  • August 3, 2011 - Victor took the last $17,500 of MY investment and disconnected his phone.
  • September 7, 2011 - I sent Victor a letter demanding my money back ($17,500), as it was not part of the financing agreement.
  • September 8, 2011 - Victor used MY money to hire attorney Roger Muse to sue me. Victor assured that MY money was intact and was not to be used.
  • September 20, 2011 - Victor filed a lawsuit against me.
  • September 21, 2011 - The lawsuit became a scandal that traveled the world.
  • November 10, 2011 - I filed my cross-complaint against him.
  • Late December 2011 - I learned I had insurance to cover litigation and switched attorneys. My insurance policy covered my defense and practically 95% of my action against Victor.
  • March 30, 2012 - Victor dismissed his lawsuit against me making me lose my coverage to continue with my lawsuit AGAINST him.
  • April 2012- I cashed my IRA and hired two brilliant attorneys - Hass Sadeghi and David Hakimfar.
  • July 6, 2012 - I filed my Proposed Amended Cross-Complaint.
  • Late July, 2012 - Details of my amended cross-complaint hit the internet tabloids and went viral.
  • August 2012 - Victor and I were deposed.
  • Late August 2012 - I dismissed my lawsuit against Victor because I had no funds to continue litigating.
  • September 23, 2012 - I posted an article about Victor on Cheaterville.com.
  • October 24, 2012 - Victor and I met at Roger Muse's office. Roger Muse threatened to sue me again because of the Cheaterville article. 
  • November 2012- Roger Muse wrote a press release clearing Victor of any wrongdoing. I made a few changes and signed it in exchange for not getting sued again.
  • December 20, 2012 - The press release got published and became public.
  • January 4, 2013 - I received proof from Victor himself, that he had used my money to hire Roger Muse to sue me.
  • Victor claims that the movie is in post-production and expected to be finished in March 2013.



This is a summary of the facts. Of course there is lots of "drama" and fun anecdotes that go with these facts.  Read the other posts for more information if you are interested in the story.  There are video clips in most of the posts as well.


Disclaimer – As of October 15, 2018, all legal issues have been resolved. This resolution was reached during arbitration. There are no pending issues related to fraud or theft. The resolution was mutually agreeable. There will be no more posts written about this story.












No comments:

Post a Comment