Privacy

If your name has been mentioned on any of the posts of this blog and you would like to have it omitted or removed, please contact me directly. --- Adriana Trevino

Friday, July 12, 2013

Sunset Boulevard

Update as of 10-15-2018 -- The case has been dismissed by both parties.  As we have agreed to move forward, the dismissed case will remain confidential.

-----

This morning I was walking by the Coffee Bean on Sunset Blvd., I thought of Victor Alfieri and how funny it would be to run into him there. I even imagined cheerfully shouting out "Alfieri" with a big smile on my face.... when a man twirling his hair got my attention...

This man was compulsively twirling the hair that was sticking out of the bandana he was wearing over his head. This is something Victor would do all the time. I remember I would slap his hand when he did  that and would say, "stop doing that!" because it truly got on my nerves.

When I got closer to him, I observed, his face, his profile, his clothes.... It was Victor Alfieri!!! I think he also saw me but pretended he did not know who I was. He immediately put his headpiece (connected to his cell phone) in his ear and started walking the opposite direction.


Larrabee Street



Last year, I was living in an apartment on Larrabee and Santa Monica Blvd. He knew I lived on Larrabee because I had told him I moved there.  This is before we broke up and, of course, before the scandal erupted. However, he did not know the exact address. Please see map on left. "A" is where I used to live.

After publicly accusing me of being obsessed with him and of "stalking" him, I found him following me and driving by my apartment building several times.  Anyone from West Hollywood knows that Larrabee is only 3 blocks long. There is really NO reason to drive on Larrabee if you don't live there or if you are not visiting someone who lives there. San Vicente Blvd, a major street, is just a block away from Larrabee Street and can connect you to Santa Monica Blvd or Sunset Blvd.

It was clear that he wanted to know where my apartment was and spent numerous hours driving down the short 3 block street trying to figure out where EXACTLY I lived. I remember one day as I was exiting my garage, I cut off a car that I was approaching. I waved at the car with an apologetic gesture. I realized it was Victor's Porsche... with Victor inside. Because he was right behind my car, I could see him in my rear view mirror. We were both heading toward Santa Monica Blvd. We were going to have to make a right turn. But, through the rear view mirror, I saw how Victor freaked out and made an immediate left into an alley. At that point, he had succeeded in finding out where I lived.

Just a couple of weeks after this incident, a mutual friend who was visiting me saw him on the corner of Cynthia and Larrabee. I actually met this mutual friend through Victor, himself. He also had problems with her and they were not talking anymore. He was again in his Porsche signaling that he was going to turn right onto Larrabee Street, my block - and as I said before - really no reason to go that way. He saw my friend and "freaked"... What did he do this time?  He continued going straight on Cynthia with his right blinker still on!

Why would he drive by my place???? What was he expecting to get out of it??? Was he spying on me?  So who was stalking whom?

When he and I started talking again after I dropped my lawsuit against him, he was very persistent in getting my new address. He claimed he would send a copy of the first cut of the film by regular mail. I refused to give my home address to him although by now, he probably knows it. He proved to be a good investigator.




It is really ironic how close the two of us are geographically. Next time we run into each other, I hope to be able to say hello and communicate like two adults. He is the one who started all the conflict. He is the one who created a slanderous lie about me that grew too big to be manageable. If he offered his sincere apologies and told the truth about what really happened between us.... Well.... I could only dream!!!!


Disclaimer – As of October 15, 2018, all legal issues have been resolved. This resolution was reached during arbitration. There are no pending issues related to fraud or theft. The resolution was mutually agreeable. There will be no more posts written about this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment