Privacy

If your name has been mentioned on any of the posts of this blog and you would like to have it omitted or removed, please contact me directly. --- Adriana Trevino

Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Story in Video


Update as of 10-15-2018 -- The case has been dismissed by both parties.  As we have agreed to move forward, the dismissed case will remain confidential.

----


Update - On April 15, 2014, I filed a new lawsuit. Click the following link to read Above the Law.



I am officially done telling the majority of the Trevino-Alfieri story. It certainly has not ended and continues to unfold. We are in post-production now and expect to finish it in late April.

The personal and professional relationship Victor and I had has not been restored and will not likely be. I still want this movie to be completed and distributed... and of course, I would love to recover my investment.

I believe that the story can be told through the following videos.  These videos have been uploaded to YouTube. There are a few that are part of this blog that have not been uploaded. My understanding is that only YouTube videos can be watched on this blog when using a mobile phone or ipad to read the blog. That is why I have created this post and have included all the YouTube videos so more people can have access to them.


1 - The Trevino-Alfieri Story - Official Trailer (HD)



2 - The Wrap-Party



3 - The Snap Awards



4 - The Scandal

5 - Why Victor Alfieri Sued Adriana Trevino



6 - The Loan



7 - Sexual Harassment


8 - Perjury


9 - Amnesia



10 - "Amnesia" - The Trailer



11 - The Facebook Hacker



12 - Premeditation



13 - Alfieri's Version



14 - The Facts



15 - Top 10 Countdown - Most Creative & Memorable Claims Made by Alfieri


16 - The Trevino-Alfieri Story Part 2 - The Trailer



17 -  The Service


Only a couple are not included above. You can find the first missing video by going to the following post -  Safety Violations and Abuse on Set.

You can find the other video on the post "The Facebook Hacker." Go to the end of the post and click on the second video.  After watching it, (you will need a computer), you will know why I opted not to upload it on YouTube. I don't want James Bond coming after me!  The Facebook Hacker.


What's Next?
The book and script.  If you were or are part of this story and would like to offer your input, please contact me on google+ or twitter. 

Thanks for the support you have offered by reading my blog!


Disclaimer – As of October 15, 2018, all legal issues have been resolved. This resolution was reached during arbitration. There are no pending issues related to fraud or theft. The resolution was mutually agreeable. There will be no more posts written about this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment