Privacy

If your name has been mentioned on any of the posts of this blog and you would like to have it omitted or removed, please contact me directly. --- Adriana Trevino

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Wrap Party

Update as of 10-15-2018 -- The case has been dismissed by both parties.  As we have agreed to move forward, the dismissed case will remain confidential.


Nicole Sienna, Victor Alfieri (holding Tarzan), Adriana Trevino


Joel Moody, Nicole Sienna, Clark Gable, Adriana Trevino
Only a day before wrapping the movie, I had a meeting with the production crew. They were very upset and expressed their frustration with Victor. The DP said to me - "Victor has no idea what he is doing. He is not a director or producer." He also said that many of the problems were because Victor wanted to sleep with Nicole and she would not do so. He stated, "everybody knows that."

Then he added, "We respect you and know that you are the executive producer and this is your investment." He told me that the crew were ready to walk out but did not do it out of respect for me. It was not surprising that only two people from the crew attended the party. The rest of the crew decided not to come.
Victor Alfieri, Aline Ochoa, Clark Gable

The DP said emphatically, "Victor is very disrespectful to you. You are a lady. He should not treat you this way." I did not totally understand what he was talking about... Three months later, everything became clear to me.

In spite of all the challenges, conflict and drama, this celebration was the highlight of my trip to Italy. I truly enjoyed this Wrap Party. We were all happy to have finished shooting the movie. I thought this was a happy ending. I believed that Victor would go back to being himself - the way I knew him. I was looking forward to returning to the US to resume my regular life.  I was also excited about having this movie edited and completed.


Adriana Trevino and Filippo Valle
Adriana Trevino and Marco Bonini

Filippo Valle and Nicole Sienna


Victor Alfieri and Adriana Trevino





I dedicate this video to all the people involved in the production of "Looking for Clara."



Disclaimer – As of October 15, 2018, all legal issues have been resolved. This resolution was reached during arbitration. There are no pending issues related to fraud or theft. The resolution was mutually agreeable. There will be no more posts written about this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment