Privacy

If your name has been mentioned on any of the posts of this blog and you would like to have it omitted or removed, please contact me directly. --- Adriana Trevino

Monday, January 7, 2013

Letter to Victor Alfieri's Mother



Daniela and I with Tarzan and Jane (dogs)
Update as of 10-15-2018 -- The case has been dismissed by both parties.  As we have agreed to move forward, the dismissed case will remain confidential.

--------
Victor claimed that I had sent his mother to the hospital. Watch video Why Did Victor Alfieri Sue Me? He, himself admits that he had disconnected his phone and Daniela, his mother, could not get ahold of him. Why would I be responsible for his mother not being able to reach him on his phone?

Victor Alfieri also claims that in my letter to his mother, I threatened to call the FBI and put him in jail forever. That is not what really happened.

First of all, Daniela was rushed to the hospital when I sent her the short email begging her to please ask Victor to return the money. She tried to talk to him. He had already disconnected his phone. She could not reach him and panicked.

The letter Victor talks about was not sent but a month after her hospitalization.  And here is the "threatening" letter.




Dear Daniela,



I am writing to you to explain to you what happened. I know you will always be on Victor’s side - as you should, you are his mother.  But I am just asking you to take the time to read this.

First of all, I am so sorry if you felt offended and hurt when I told you that Victor had stolen money from me. Victor said that I am responsible for making you cry and for your going to the hospital. It was never my intention to cause you any grief.

The truth is that he withdrew $17,500 from the Business Bank Account without my consent. He immediately disconnected his telephone.  All that money belongs to me, as I am the only investor in this movie.  So by taking and concealing the money and then disconnecting his phone, the only thing I could think was that he had stolen it.  And that is when I wrote that email to you. I did not know what to do.
Just a day or so before he took the money, I found out what he had been saying about me to a lot of people in the crew and cast.  He was saying that he did not want me to come to Italy, that I was obsessed with him, that I was crazy and that he could not stand being close to me. He was saying this in front of the crew and actors.  But the worst part is that he has been saying those things about me since at least January this year.
I started an intimate relationship with him in June 2010. This relationship continued until just right before Victor left for Rome. He kept it a secret. I respected his decision to not make it public. I just never imagined what he was saying about me. Now that I look back and think about my relationship with Victor, I sadly see that the only thing he was interested in was my money.
I was shocked and deeply hurt when I heard this. I know it is true because that is the way he was treating me when he flew back to California. During those two months you and I were communicating on skype, he was treating me cruelly and rudely. I did not tell you because I did not want you to feel bad or worry. 
I tried to save the friendship and the professional relationship I had with him. Sometimes he would be a little nicer to me, but most of the times he would be verbally abusive and rude.  Having contact with you gave me hope that someday I could still get along with Victor.
I am sure he is telling you the same story he is telling others – that he never slept with me, that I am obsessed with him and that I am doing this now because he does not want me. Daniela, I am telling you the truth. In fact, it is ok if you want to show him this letter. 
I know that you are his mom and will want to believe what he says. It is your choice. I just wanted to tell you the truth. I think you deserve to know it. 
Help him take an honest look at himself and stop playing victim. Look at what happened in Calcata and Rome. He had arguments with every single person – except for Andrea, Mauro and Luisa. He claims that everybody betrayed him and stole money or equipment from him.  What I can tell you is that he betrayed my friendship and trust. 
I know I will probably never communicate with you again. Please remember that you are not responsible for Victor’s actions. You are a wonderful woman. You are kind and generous. I truly care about you and will always remember you with a smile on my face. 
It has been an honor to know you and to having spent time with you in Italy. 
Kisses

Adriana

 
Click (Read More) below to read the Italian translation.
This is what Daniela Carloni actually received. The previous letter translated into Italian. The translation was done by a friend of mine.

Cara Daniela,
Ti scrivo per spiegarti cosa e successo. So che sarai sempre schierata verso Victor - come ovviamente dovresti, tu sei la madre. Pero ti chiede di trovare il tempo per leggere questo.
Prima di tutto, ti chiedo scusa se ti sei sentita offesa e ferita quando ti ho detto che Victor mi ha rubato sei soldi. Victor mi ha detto che ti ho fatto piangere e che sono stata le cause che ti ha fatto andare in ospedale. Non e Mai mia stata intenzione causarti questo o altro.
La verità e che lui hanno prelevato 17.500 Dollari dal mio conto senza il mio consenso. Poi ha immediatamente disconnesso il suo telefono. Tutti I soldi sono I miei, io sono le uniche investiture/produttore di questo film. Quindi ritirando dei soldi dal conto e subito staccando il telefono, l’unica cosa che ho potuto pensare e sta che li ha rubati. Questo ha fatto si che ti ho scritto un email a te. Non sapevo cosa fare.
Uno o due giorni prima che lui ritirasse I soldi dal conto, hanno Saputo cosa ha detto di me a tutte le persone della troupe e agli attori. Ha detto che non voleva che io venissi in Italia, che ero ossessionata di lui, che sono una pazza e che non mi poteva sopportare e avermi vicino a lui li. Ha detto tutto questo davanti a tutti attori e troupe. Ma la parte peggiore e che hanno detto tutte queste cose da più o meno Gennaio di quest’anno.
Ho avuto una relazione con lui a Giugno 2010. Questa relazione e continuata fino a quando Victor e partito per Roma per il film. Ha voluto tenere tutto in segreto. Io ho rispettato la sua decisione sul non dirlo pubblicamente. Non avrei mai immaginato cosa stava già dicendo di me alle mie spalle. Adesso che riguardo alle cose passate penso che alla mia relazione con Victor, tristemente veda che il solo interessa che aveva erano I soldi.
Ero scioccata e veramente addolorata quando ho saputo tutto questo. So che questo e tutto vere perche da come mi ha trattato da quando e ritornato in California. Durante questi due mesi tu ed io comunicavamo su skype, lui mi trattava in maniera crudele e maleducata. Non ti ho voluto dire niente perche non volevo farti sentire in colpa o farti preoccupare.
Ho cercato di salvare l’amicizia e il rapporto professionale che avevo con lui. Alcune volte era un po’ più gentile con me, me la maggior parte delle volte era maleducato e molto offensivo. Tenermi in contatto con te mi dava speranza che un giorno sarebbe potuto andare d’accordo con Victor.
Sono sicura che anche a te abbia detto le cosce che hanno detto agli altri – che non ha mai avuto rapporti con me, che io sono ossessionata di lui e che adesso sto facendo tutto questo perche lui, non mi vuole. Daniela, ti sto dichiarando la verità.
So che tu sei sua madre e crederai a lui. E tua la scelta. Io voglio solo dirti come sono andate le cose con la verità. Penso che ti meriti di saperla.
Aiutarlo a guardare le cose con onesta e smetterla di giocare alla vittima. Guarda a tutte le cose successe a Calcata e Roma. Ha litigato con tutti – eccetto Andrea, Mauro e Luisa. Dice che tutti l’hanno tradito e rubato soldo e material tecnico da lui. Quello che ti posso dire io e che Lui ha tradito la mia amicizia e fiducia.
So che probabilmente non comunicherò più con te. Ti prego di non dimenticare che TU non sei responsabili per le azioni di Victor. Tu sei una persona meravigliosa, gentile e generosa. Tengo veramente a te e ricorderò sempre con il viso sorridente.
E stato un onore averti conosciuto ad avere avuto l’opportunità di conoscerti ed essere stata con te in Italia.

Baci,

Adriana

----

Disclaimer -- As of October 15, 2018, all legal issues have been resolved. This resolution was reached during arbitration. There are no pending issues related to fraud or theft. The resolution was mutually agreeable. There will be no more posts written about this story.




No comments:

Post a Comment