Privacy

If your name has been mentioned on any of the posts of this blog and you would like to have it omitted or removed, please contact me directly. --- Adriana Trevino

Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Scandal


Update as of 10-15-2018 -- The case has been dismissed by both parties.  As we have agreed to move forward, the dismissed case will remain confidential.

--------------

Sept 21, 2011

I knew that Victor had sued me the day before, on the 20th, when my attorney friend, the one who wrote the letter to Victor, called me and emailed me the complaint. When I saw it, I though it was completely ridiculous. In fact, I did not read it carefully, as it contained lie after lie and made no sense to me. I had not been personally served with papers, so I opted not to worry too much about it.

What I never expected is what happened on the 21st of September. I received an email from my good friend Jonathan.


From:       Jonathan 
Subject:    ARE YOU OK?
Date:       September 22, 2011 12:46:16 PM PDT
To:          ADRIANA L TREVINO


I just saw this online... 

How can I help?

Love, 

JR


I immediately clicked on the link. My jaw dropped as I read it. I started to wonder how Jonathan saw this link. Was he searching for me or Victor specifically? Why would he read this specific article? How much was on the web?

By Sunday, September 25, 2011, TMZ wrote an article that eventually traveled the world translated in several languages. I was shocked when one of my clients in law enforcement sent me a text message with the tmz link inquiring "do you know this guy?"

I read it, immediately talked to my attorney friend. She told me to respond and tell the truth. So that is what I did.


TMZ - CELEBRITY JUSTICE                       
SOAP OPERA HUNK SUES
Movie Producer Demanded Pic
... OF MY SHLONG!!!
9/25/2011 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A super good looking soap opera stud claims he's being victimized by an obsessed female movie producer -- who allegedly has it out for him because he refused to email her a pic of his "live organ."

Victor Alfieri -- who starred on "The Bold and the Beautiful" and appeared in the movie "Angels and Demons" -- is also an aspiring filmmaker ... and claims a female fan decided to invest in one of his projects last year.

Alfieri claims the woman, Adriana Trevino, dumped more than $150k into his movie -- but it soon became clear that she wanted a sexual relationship with Alfieri as part of the package deal.

In his lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Alfieri claims Adriana would often try to get frisky with him -- one time suggesting they have sex to "release some stress."

Alfieri claims he turned her down ... so "she asked that he at least email her a picture of his 'c**k' which she could masturbate to."

Alfieri claims he again refused ... and instead emailed her a link to a photo of a dildo -- but Adriana replied that she would rather "have Alfieri's 'live' organ."

According to the suit, Adriana finally got the message ... but instead of quietly moving on, she allegedly stole the footage from Victor's movie ... and refuses to give it back.

AND THERE'S MORE ...

Victor claims Adriana contacted his mother who lives in Italy -- and told her that they were humping ... which in turn caused Victor's mom to FREAK OUT so bad, she needed to be hospitalized.

Victor is begging a judge to force Adriana to return his footage -- plus he wants unspecified monetary damages.



TMZ - CELEBRITY JUSTICE                       
SOAP HUNK'S PRODUCER RESPONDS
WE WERE LOVERS
9/25/2011 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The producer who is being sued by soap star Victor Alfieri claims she was just joking when she asked him to send her a pic of his privates -- and says the two were in an "intimate relationship" until Alfieri broke it off and ran off with her money.

Adriana Trevino claims she began working with Alfieri on a movie in June 2010 and their relationship began around the same time. Trevino says Alfieri wanted to keep their relationship secret, which she did, until she heard that Alfieri was telling the crew of their movie that she was obsessed with him.

Trevino says she came clean about the relationship and as soon as she did ... she says Alfieri withdrew the rest of her investment in the movie from the bank. She says he disconnected his phone and disappeared.

As for his claims Trevino was somehow involved in landing his mom in the hospital, she says the mother and her were quite close. Trevino says she went to the mother when Alfieri disappeared, and when the mother tried and failed to get a hold of her son ... she had to be rushed to the hospital.

She explains the penis pic request ... saying Alfieri mentioned sending her a pic and she was merely asking for what she was offered.

Trevino says she's planning to sue for slander. 



By September 27, there were over one million links covering this scandal. I received emails and calls from magazines and reporters who wanted to get an interview with me and my side of the story. TMZ called me constantly to get more details so they could continue covering this "juicy" scandal. I refused to give any more information per my new attorney's advice.

Never in my life did I expect to be involved in a Hollywood scandal such as this. Now I wonder what would have happened if I had told the truth, the whole truth... everything... from the beginning. The scandal would have died right then...

And what if I had told the truth to the production cast and crew about my intimate relationship with Victor?... then all of this could have been avoided.



Disclaimer – As of October 15, 2018, all legal issues have been resolved. This resolution was reached during arbitration. There are no pending issues related to fraud or theft. The resolution was mutually agreeable. There will be no more posts written about this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment