Privacy

If your name has been mentioned on any of the posts of this blog and you would like to have it omitted or removed, please contact me directly. --- Adriana Trevino

Friday, January 18, 2013

Paranoia and Delusion


Update as of 10-15-2018 -- The case has been dismissed by both parties.  As we have agreed to move forward, the dismissed case will remain confidential.


Paranoia

  1. A psychosis characterized by systematized delusions of persecution or grandeur usually without hallucinations.
  2. A tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrusfulness of others.

Delusion


  1. A persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or object outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also, the abnormal state marked by such beliefs.


Definitions by Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Victor and I continued talking after the break-up. We still had a movie to finish at that time... and, to this day, have not completed post-production yet. Daniela, his mother begged me several times to be patient with Victor and not to "abandon" him. She and I communicated almost every day from the time I left Italy on May 30th until August 3rd, 2011, when Victor withdrew and concealed my money.

Theft
A day before I flew back to Los Angeles, Victor was furious because there was some equipment missing and/or damaged. He told me that he would deal with the insurance company. Later he informed me that the insurance company had not covered anything at all, that he had to pay close to one thousand euros. To this day, he has not shown me proof of that payment or that there was a claim filed with the insurance company.

He blamed the theft on Roberto Moscioni, Max Trevis and his brother (see Victor's emails below).

Betrayal

Upon his return to the US, he turned into a distrustful hostile person. This is the first email I received from him.


Email sent by Victor


Back in April, Victor had problems with Roxane Davis, Clark's manager. I talked to Roxane on the phone. She was actually very friendly and professional. We had worked out all the misunderstandings before Clark left for Italy. I really did not understand why Victor was bringing this up again. Paranoia???

About 15 minutes later I got another email from Victor. In this email he accused me of being too friendly with the actors. On one occasion, Joel Moody rubbed my shoulders because I had a stiff neck. He did it at Daniela's home in front of everybody. After this incident happened, Victor talked with me and told me that allowing that was unprofessional. I believed that Victor was simply jealous.

In the following email, it is my opinion that he exhibits some paranoia - people taking advantage of him, stealing from him, false accusations made by lead actress, people HURTING him.

He especially emphasizes that Joel is not interested in my friendship but my money. Just read the messages below.




He obsessively emailed me and texted me all day on June 15th. We also talked on the phone... then more harassing emails and text messages from him.  I was exhausted.






The following day, he continued sending emails making accusations again.



While he was emailing me non-stop, I realized that he deleted me or unfriended me from facebook.


As to the comment about being "psycho" for naming him my beneficiary... he had no problem with it when I did it back in October 2010. See text message below.


Money

He started asking to amend our contract so he could get compensated an additional 135k for his "hard labor."



He then demanded to be paid for over 30 jobs he claimed he did. Below is the list of the positions he wanted to get paid for.



Joel Moody

Victor claims to be very good friends with Joel. He said so in his deposition on August 16, 2012. The following messages do not reflect what a person would say about a good friend.



More Betrayal

At this point, Victor started suspecting everyone who had been involved in the production.



Disclaimer - The previous emails are pictures of ACTUAL emails sent to me by Victor Alfieri. I only included a few. I received over 50 email messages and countless cell phone text messages from Victor just from June 15th to June 18th, 2011.

Disclaimer – As of October 15, 2018, all legal issues have been resolved. This resolution was reached during arbitration. There are no pending issues related to fraud or theft. The resolution was mutually agreeable. There will be no more posts written about this story.









No comments:

Post a Comment